- Spain: a new director of “EL PAIS” Pepa BUENO (1964)
- Europe (UK-Russia): Sarah RAINSFORD (MML 1992) was informed by the Russian government in August 2021 that her visa would not be renewed …. ????
- Josephine BAKER (1906-1975) a wonderful Franco-Amercian woman! In August 2021, French President Emmanuel Macron agreed for Baker’s to enter the Panthéon in November of the same year, following the 2021 petition and continued requests from Baker’s family since 2013 The only American-born woman to receive full French military honors at her funeral, Baker’s funeral was the occasion of a huge procession.
- Visit to France = Natalia KANEM, US citizen born in Panama (1954), attended the Mexico women conference in 1975!
- in Tunisia, Abir MOUSSI (1975) lawyer and Member of Parliament has been asaulted inside the Parliament … and the men are not even put into prison!!!!
- International: Pauline LONDEIX, (1986) activist (observatoire transparence des médicaments OTsMed)
- In Chile, Elisa LANCON ANTILEO (1963) is elected President of the Constitutional Convention. to write a new Constitution for this country (Chili – South America) 4th July, 2021
- In France “CANNES FESTIVAL”, a woman won the prize! Julia DUCOURNAU (1983) on July 17th – She is a convinced feminist! Member of “collectif 50/50“
- Death of a famous feminist and scientist: Claudine HERMANN on july 17th
- 28th, meeting with US President Joe BIDEN: Svetlana TSIKHANOVSKAÏA, Belarusian opposition leader (Belarus) in Washington
June 25th, 10 pm Valérie Bacot emerged free from the Assize Court of Saône-et-Loire on Friday, June 25, after being sentenced to a symbolic sentence for the murder of her pimp husband.
“We must all be more vigilant for women in the grip” (Brigitte CASSIGNEUL)
Please sign on
Trial of Valérie Bacot (born in 1981) first raped at 13!! married at 17 with the rapist
CONJUGAL HELL – Beaten, raped and forced into prostitution by her husband, Valérie Bacot killed him in 2016, after 24 years of ordeal. While her trial is taking place at the moment (June 2021) at the Assize Court of Saône-et-Loire (FRANCE), Valérie Bacot accuses her mother of being “an accomplice in rape by omission”. She was at the bar on Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
Valérie Bacot arrived surrounded by her relatives on Wednesday at the Assize Court of Saône-et-Loire for the third day of her trial. Accused of having murdered by a bullet in the neck, her husband Daniel Polette, on March 13, 2016, she risks life imprisonment.
If she is the only accused in this trial, her relatives were heard today to try to determine their share of responsibility in the hell that Valérie Bacot lived for 24 years. In particular her horrible and auwfull mother, Joëlle Aubague, former companion of Daniel Polette !!!!
Here is one of the many articles about her: in French, (brigitte cassigneul gmail.com) thank you !
4th April 291: Election of the new President (Republic of Kosovo) = Mrs Vjosa OSMANI-SADRIU (1982) wikipedia
New international president for BPW: Catherine BOSSHART, with 11 members of the Board site
Forum international virtuel 4-7 avril = contact presse Astrid PERTUISEL + 33 (0)7 86 00 31 50 – clef.femmes gmail.com et site de la Coordinationa Françaisez = https://www.clef-femmes.fr/
Gloria Steinem, world-renowned feminist, journalist and activist once explained “The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist, nor to any one organization, but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights.” So make International Women’s Day your day and do what you can to truly make a positive difference for women.
a website = https://www.internationalwomensday.com/About